Thursday, May 10, 2007

Bhutan Cricket Recruited Two Local Coahes

Guys,
Sorry for not being able to update this blog, and yeah, KC is being question for me to not able to update my blog, at the moment i don't have hot news to update and if there is i do it on the Bhutan Cricket Official website. Well this made me free to update my Visit Bhutan 2008 Blogs and my Personal Blog www.ugyen.com. And you can always find hot news and post out there. What am i to write here now.. hehe.. eh!!

Anyway i have something to share with all my readers, Bhutan Cricket Board has recruited two additional Local coaches for the development of cricket in schools and districts of Bhutan, both the coaches are from National players playing for the senior squad. The Coaches are Sonam Tobgay and Dorji dakpa who is currently in Gelephu District with Assistant Coaching Co-ordinator Mr Tshering Dorji.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ugyen, Good to see progress with Cricket.And see your pictures and write ups in here.Keep it up buddy!!
Oh am not the one from Kuzoo.net.
Sorry...if you mistook me for her! (^_^)
U have a great evening!!ciao!