Saturday, November 13, 2010

U-19 Women's Team Felicitated by Acting Prime Minister

BhutanU-19Women’steam
Bhutan U-19 Women's Team with Acting Prime Minister Lyonpo Khandu Wangchuk and Education Minister Lyonpo Thakur Singh Powdel

Bhutan U-19 Women's Team were being felicitated by Acting Prime Minster Lyonpo Khandu Wangchuk and Education Minister Lyonpo Thakur Singh Powdel yesterday in Thimphu, the team were been welcomed in the Paro International Airport yesterday and on 13th by Labour Minster Lyonpo Dorji Wangdi and Education Minster Lyonpo Thakur Singh Powdel.

Each individual team members were awarded a cash incentive of Nu 10,000/- by the government yesterday in the felicitation ceremony.

1 comment:

OnlinePokerJugar said...

Hello gentlemen,

Hows it going.
I take this opportunity to introduce myself, my name is Eric and I work with
a company website as a strategic consultant - Nice to meet you. As I'm looking for
for some reputable sites to exchange links, so I would you propose to exchange links with my 3-way sites.And I'm sure this change will be beneficial for both of us to increase our ranks and search engine optimization page .

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks for your time,
Eric.