Sunday, April 16, 2006

Lot's of Fun in The ground.


Indeed today had been an much brighter side for our team as we won the match by 1 wicket, our bowling has been pretty good and we could restrict them to 101 all out in 22 overs of 30 overs match. My friend Tobgay was brilliant in the field and bagged 3 wickets and i had one, our young boys showed good temperament while fielding and batting as well. Our batting was not upto the expectation of where we should be batting, anyway it did go well and the bet the we were playing was shared among the team mate by having lunch in the nearby restaurant. I have lots to do today and my laundry is still lying in the bathroom, got to go to my aunty's place. Weekend for me ends with the cricket match in the morning and visit to friend and relatives place in the afternoon, is that what you guys do in weekend.

No comments: